The Benefits of Choosing a Family Dentist for Teeth Whitening in Lakewood
Teeth whitening can take years off of your looks, and today most dentists offer the service. However, it is smart to use a family practice for Teeth Whitening in Lakewood. Full service practices, such as Lakewood Family Dental Association, offer important benefits that include:
- GENERAL DENTISTRY: When you choose a family practice for Teeth Whitening in Lakewood, you are treated by well-rounded professionals who can also take care of your general dentistry needs. They can schedule needed cleanings, provide tooth-colored fillings, perform extractions, and add crowns. During a visit that includes Teeth Whitening Professionals will evaluate your overall dental health, and recommend any needed work.
- COSMETIC PROCEDURES: In addition to brightening teeth, the staff at a full-service practice can consult with you about other cosmetic procedures that will help give you the smile you want. These include bonding, veneers, and a series of procedures that create a smile makeover.
- TOOTH REPLACEMENT: Family dentists are experts at finding solutions for missing teeth. Often this involves providing implants, which are long lasting, strong, and natural looking. Dentists offer dentures, single tooth replacements, denture stabilization, multiple tooth replacement, and fixed bridges.
- EMERGENCY SERVICES: A full-service practice ensures that all patients have access to an Emergency Dentist when needed. They will accept emergency patients without an appointment, even on the weekends. Patients can get fast help with chipped teeth, root canals, denture repairs, emergency extractions, and more.
- AFFORDABLE CARE: Many family practices offer discounts, including low-cost new patient welcome packages. Patients may also be offered special pricing on specific procedures, such as teeth whitening. The practices typically accept major credit cards and work with a wide range of insurance types. These can include state family care programs, union plans, and other reduced-fee plans. Family dentists may also offer in-house financing, to help make major work affordable.
Although most dentists today offer teeth whitening services, it is smart to have this procedure done at a family practice. Their dentists offer many important services, including an evaluation of overall dental health, general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, tooth replacement options, emergency help, and flexible payment choices.