How Invisalign in Glen Allen VA Straightens Your Teeth without Braces
Invisalign is a new cutting edge method that helps to straighten your teeth without requiring you to wear braces. Invisalign in Glen Allen VA is made of a series of removable, clear aligners that help to straighten teeth gradually without the use of wires or metals.
How Invisalign works
Through the use of 3D computer technology, a complete treatment plan is created for Invisalign taking into consideration the teeth initial position and the desired final position, and after which, custom-made aligners are manufactured. Every aligner is meant to move the teeth gradually and is designed to be worn for about 2 weeks before replacement by the next aligner in the series until the desired position is finally achieved.
Benefits of Invisalign
Some of the key benefits of having Invisalign installed by the professionals at Virginia Family Dentistry include:
* Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign is easily removable allowing you to drink, eat, floss and brush normally even during treatment
* Invisalign is also comfortable to wear since it contains no wires or metal brackets that are liable to cause mouth irritation issues; meaning less time at the dentist’s.
* Invisalign also helps create your very own virtual treatment plan before you even start allowing you to see just how your teeth will finally look like once the treatment is completed.
Who Should Use Invisalign?
Invisalign is a good choice for you if you are looking to:
* Improve your smile by making minor or extensive adjustments.
* Invisalign is made to fit into your lifestyle and not the other way round.
* If looking great during and after treatment is important to you, with Invisalign you will always look wonderful whether conducting meetings, speaking to groups or going to work.
What can Invisalign do for you?
Invisalign is meant to help in areas where the teeth is crowded or too widely spaced; reducing pocketing, redness and swollen gums. Furthermore, in clinical trials, using Invisalign has been observed to remarkably improve gum health. Unlike other orthodontic methods such as braces, Invisalign does not offer spaces in which plaque and food can be trapped.
Other benefits associated with using Invisalign in Glen Allen VA include improved speech and chewing as well as lowered risk of abnormal or trauma wear.